WSWExams.com FREE Practice Exams

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Cassie, May 1, 2006.

  1. Cassie

    Cassie Guest

    Cassie, May 1, 2006

  2. Cassie

    Guest

    , May 7, 2006

  3. Cassie

    Guest

    Today i got all the testkingversion 11. I would like to share it with
    friends

    Steve
    www.igetcertified.com
    , May 8, 2006
  4. Thank you for the practice questions but where can I find the answers
    as I would like to check them with my answers.

    Regards

    Jane
    Fortunecookie, May 8, 2006
  5. Steve,

    I am sitting my exam this week 70 272 & I would be appreciated with any
    tips.

    Thank you

    Jane
    Fortunecookie, May 8, 2006
  6. Cassie

    Cerebrus Guest

    Jane,

    >> where can I find the answers
    >> as I would like to check them with my answers.

    You can find answers in a recommended study guide.

    >> am sitting my exam this week 70 272 & I would be appreciated with any
    >> tips.

    Ok...

    1. Make sure that the chair on which you're sitting is not too shaky.
    2. Make sure that you don't forget the way to the testing center.
    3. Make sure that you request for the right exam, and don't mix up the
    exam no.
    Cerebrus, May 8, 2006
  7. Cassie

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Fortunecookie" <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > I am sitting my exam this week 70 272 & I would be appreciated with any
    > tips.

    Yes, don't cheat. He is promoting cheating. Instead, learn to use the
    product and study legitimate study material.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, May 8, 2006
  8. Cassie

    mako Guest

    >i do not see anyone trying to cheat here also if someone asks for any help regarding exam or questions ,memebers of this workgropu should provide any information which might be of a use and not accuse for cheating

    thanks

    mako, May 9, 2006
  9. Cassie

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > i do not see anyone trying to cheat here also if someone asks for any
    > help regarding exam or questions ,memebers of this workgropu should
    > provide any information which might be of a use and not accuse for
    > cheating

    Mako, if you read the whole thread in order - Which may be difficult since
    you aren't using a real newsreader - You'll notice that he replied to
    someone promoting Testking. I explained that to him that this Steve person
    was promoting cheating. Testking = cheating.If you don't take my word for
    it, just do a little googling and you'll see why.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, May 9, 2006