  1. Cassie

    Cassie Guest

    WSWexams.com FREE practice exams
    Cassie, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Cassie

    kpg Guest

    Not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister.
    Sure, she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full
    of goodies, but it's just illegal.

    kpg, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Cassie

    MitchS Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister.
    > Sure, she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full
    > of goodies, but it's just illegal.

    You don't get over to Arkansas much do you? (Yeah I know Ky isn't much
    better.)

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jun 14, 2006
  5. Cassie

    MitchS Guest

    MitchS, Jun 14, 2006
  6. Cassie

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister.
    > Sure, she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full
    > of goodies, but it's just illegal.

    I had to double check who poasted this... I thought it was Briscobar.
    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006
  7. Cassie

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006
  8. Cassie

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> Not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister.
    >> Sure, she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full
    >> of goodies, but it's just illegal.

    > You don't get over to Arkansas much do you? (Yeah I know Ky isn't much
    > better.)

    Wait a bloody minute, I get to Arkansas a lot and they don't
    do that here. Well at least I don't, I can't vouch for the others
    around here, plus I'm just a damnferiner in this state since I
    wasn't born here.
    LnkWizard2, Jun 14, 2006
  9. Cassie

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    LnkWizard2, Jun 14, 2006
  10. Cassie

    MitchS Guest

    "LnkWizard2" <> wrote in message

    > "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> Not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister.
    >>> Sure, she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full
    >>> of goodies, but it's just illegal.

    >> You don't get over to Arkansas much do you? (Yeah I know Ky isn't much
    >> better.)
    >>

    > Wait a bloody minute, I get to Arkansas a lot and they don't
    > do that here. Well at least I don't, I can't vouch for the others
    > around here, plus I'm just a damnferiner in this state since I
    > wasn't born here.

    It must be Georgia then. I was watching the Dukes of Hazzard pilot the
    other night (shut up you) and Bo said to Daisy, "...if you weren't my cousin
    I'd marry you." to which she replied, "when has that ever stopped anyone in
    this family?" Interesting to say the least.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jun 15, 2006
  11. Cassie