    --
    paperhat
    MCP, MCDST
    paperhat, Jan 8, 2009

  2. "paperhat" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, i am planning to take the 70-290 exam soon and was wondering if anyone
    > could tell me what version of WSUS will i be tested on?

    The 70-290 was (re)written based on WSUS 2 SP1 (which is what you'll find in
    the training materials).

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Jan 9, 2009

  3. paperhat

    paperhat Guest

    Hi Lawrence, thanks for the answer. I did think it was WSUS2 SP1 but just did
    not want to study this version and later find that the exam was testing WSUS
    3 which i believe has been completely revamped and is now part of SCCM.
    Thanks and i am now off to roll out WSUS 2 in my test lab.
    --
    paperhat
    MCP, MCDST

    paperhat, Jan 11, 2009
  4. "paperhat" <> wrote in message

    > ...WSUS 3 which i believe has been completely revamped

    It has.

    > and is now part of SCCM.

    It is not.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com