    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 30, 2003

  2. >I was wondering, how many multi-disc sets offer the movie in both WS
    >and FS, **but** put each version on a different DVD?

    Glengarry GlenRoss was released like this.

    Robert Morgan, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Aaron J. Bossig

    Bill C Guest

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:30:21 GMT, "Aaron J. Bossig"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all.
    >
    >I was wondering, how many multi-disc sets offer the movie in both WS
    >and FS, **but** put each version on a different DVD? I heard Shrek
    >was like that... is that correct, and what other titles have tried
    >the same approach?

    The upcoming FINDING NEMO does.

    Bill C
    filmfreakcentral.net

    Bill C, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Aaron J. Bossig

    jayembee Guest

    robozz (Robert Morgan) wrote:

    >> I was wondering, how many multi-disc sets offer the movie
    >> in both WS and FS, **but** put each version on a different
    >> DVD?

    > Glengarry GlenRoss was released like this.

    As were (off the top of my head) RESERVOIR DOGS, THE MASK OF
    ZORRO, and MONSTERS, INC. And SHREK, to confirm the O.P.'s
    question about that.

    In fact, with THE MASK OF ZORRO, even the "Superbit Deluxe"
    edition includes the second, fullscreen disc from the earlier
    Special Edition release.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Oct 30, 2003
  5. Aaron J. Bossig

    Treetop Guest

    "Aaron J. Bossig" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns9423C4CA44329linkvb06@204.186.201.17...
    > Hi all.
    >
    > I was wondering, how many multi-disc sets offer the movie in both WS
    > and FS, **but** put each version on a different DVD? I heard Shrek
    > was like that... is that correct, and what other titles have tried
    > the same approach?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Aaron J. Bossig

    My copy of the Mummy with Brandon Fraiser is like this

    Treetop, Oct 30, 2003
  6. Treetop wrote:

    >>I was wondering, how many multi-disc sets offer the movie in both WS
    >>and FS, **but** put each version on a different DVD? I heard Shrek
    >>was like that... is that correct

    That is correct, as well as the extras were slightly
    different and the foreign language sountrack options
    and only disc 2 (the WS disc) had DTS.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Oct 30, 2003