    Marathon Guest

    Can I use the range expander if transmitting in mixed mode and the computer
    with the low signal has a Linksys wireless G Pci card?

    Marathon, Feb 19, 2008

  2. Hi
    Both of these are Wireless Router. Where the Extender is?
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 20, 2008

  3. Marathon

    Marathon Guest

    Oops, my bad.

    The extender is the wrE54g.

    TIA!

    Marathon, Feb 20, 2008
  4. Ho
    It would work with the WRT54G.
    The G PCI work with the wre34g too.
    Usually Extenders (Repeaters) need a Matching Wireless Router. I am not
    sure whether the wrt300N being Drat-N would work with the wre54G, best is to
    email Linksys support and ask.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 20, 2008
  5. Marathon