    in Dallas over the weekend. I picked mine up at one of
    the Borders stores in Fort Worth.

    Teddi
    Teddi Easlon, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Visited three local Borders (greater Hartford, CT) to get them at either 75%
    off or for a dollar. At those prices it's hard to not buy them! I also
    checked the local B&N, but they returned all theirs to the publisher (now
    Wiley). Go figure...

    Don't discount them for exam prep though. They're very relevant. You may of
    course need an exam guide or to reference the MSDN to fill in the gaps for
    some of the less covered topics not found in the books that are covered on
    the exams.

    Leigh

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 7, 2003