    thanks
    Prashant

    , Nov 6, 2006

  2. GenderBender Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi,....
    >
    > i have uploded my new web site(web Pages... but when i go to google.com
    > to search web site .. it still give me my old web pages. eventhough
    > there are no more old web pages on my web server.
    >
    > i think this search is coming from google cookies( GOOGLE SERVER
    > COOKIES) .
    > can any body tell me how can i delet this coockies form google server.?
    > or please help me why old pages are coming in my search database.? even
    > though old pages are deleted from server, still old pages comeup in
    > the search engine....
    >

    > Please help me...
    > thanks
    > Prashant

    You have to update the meta tags:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=meta tags&btnG=Google Search&meta=

    http://searchenginewatch.com/showPage.html?page=2167931

    GenderBender, Nov 6, 2006

  3. Ponder Guest

    Hiya .

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > i have uploded my new web site(web Pages... but when i go to google.com
    > to search web site .. it still give me my old web pages. eventhough
    > there are no more old web pages on my web server.

    Yes, of course, google updates itself to keep up with millions of
    websites around the world the instant they're changed.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Nov 6, 2006
  4. Shoo Guest

    wrote:
    > hi,....
    >
    > i have uploded my new web site(web Pages... but when i go to
    > google.com to search web site .. it still give me my old web pages.
    > eventhough there are no more old web pages on my web server.
    >
    > i think this search is coming from google cookies( GOOGLE SERVER
    > COOKIES) .
    > can any body tell me how can i delet this coockies form google
    > server.? or please help me why old pages are coming in my search
    > database.? even though old pages are deleted from server, still
    > old pages comeup in the search engine....

    Your Internet Service Provider may be serving you cached files, ask them.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server
    If all else fails try this
    http://wh0rd.org/cookie-monster-abusing-cookie-dough.png

    Shoo, Nov 6, 2006
  5. Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:08:45 GMT, Ponder <>
    wrote:

    > Yes, of course, google updates itself to keep up with millions of
    >websites around the world the instant they're changed.

    That's The Google, thank you.

    Evan Platt, Nov 6, 2006
  6. Ponder Guest

    Hiya Evan Platt.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    >> Yes, of course, google updates itself to keep up with millions of
    >>websites around the world the instant they're changed.

    > That's The Google, thank you.

    Sorry ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952