    This never happened when I used Outlook so any ideas out there?

    Thanks
    Colin
    Colin Grant, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Colin Grant

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Colin Grant wrote:

    > I'ce been using Mozill suitr 1.5 and it is great. I love the email prog
    > but one problem - a mate of mine says his emails are getting bounced
    > back with a "wrong mime type" error.
    >
    > This never happened when I used Outlook so any ideas out there?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Colin

    You mean his messges to you? Can't be Mozilla on the receiving end.
    The messages would be bounced by the recipient's or the sender's ISP's
    mail server. Is he using Mozilla to send mail?

    --
    Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Colin Grant

    Colin Grant Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Colin Grant wrote:
    >

    >>I'ce been using Mozill suitr 1.5 and it is great. I love the email prog
    >>but one problem - a mate of mine says his emails are getting bounced
    >>back with a "wrong mime type" error.
    >>
    >>This never happened when I used Outlook so any ideas out there?
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>Colin
    >>

    > You mean his messges to you? Can't be Mozilla on the receiving end.
    > The messages would be bounced by the recipient's or the sender's ISP's
    > mail server. Is he using Mozilla to send mail?

    Nope - he's using Outlook and btinternet, I guess it must be BT eh? -
    I'm using btopenworld.
    Tks
    Colin
    Colin Grant, Oct 25, 2003