    MCP site transcript of MS

    What should I do?

    Ken
    Ken, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Hi Ken,

    Try .

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    ok I'll try..thks

    Ken, Oct 26, 2004
  4. Ken

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Dont forget to mention that you had earlier a differnet MCP ID, and in the
    last test , you were allocated a different MCPID. I further suggest that you
    contact VUE also and take up the matter with them also, so as to prevent
    duplicate VUE ids.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 27, 2004