    It doesnt talk about Repeating Groups....and that's what 1NF is all about???
    any suggestions???

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?U3VtaXQ=?=, Oct 31, 2007

  2. A quick read via Google says that's a pretty good definition of 1st Normal
    Form.

    I know most databases that people deal with are in 3rd Normal Form. Once in
    a while, we'll go deeper than that and end up in 4th normal form.

    http://databases.about.com/od/specificproducts/a/firstnormalform.htm
    http://databases.about.com/od/specificproducts/a/2nf.htm
    http://databases.about.com/od/specificproducts/a/3nf.htm

    --