    How do I get the system to display the correct icon image?
    --
    Gordon

    Gordon, Oct 5, 2009

  2. Gordon

    Carlos Guest

    Gordon,
    Customized drive icons are available when there is an "autorun.inf" file in
    the corresponding partition, which determines what file will autorun
    (optional) and what icon to display.
    Look for the presence of the autorun.inf file in that partition and rename
    it to something else. File might be hidden so you may have to enable viewing
    hidden and system files for a while. Unplug the drive and plug it again.
    Icons should be back to normal again.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Oct 5, 2009