    Being new to the exams, does a wrong answer equal a blank answer or on
    the contrary generate negative points? Or is the quotation system not
    made public?
    Zadkin, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Zadkin

    Cerebrus Guest

    Zadkin wrote:
    > Being new to the exams, does a wrong answer equal a blank answer or on
    > the contrary generate negative points? Or is the quotation system not
    > made public?

    Wrong answer : 0 marks added. No marks deducted.
    Blank answer : The same as Wrong answer.
    Cerebrus, Jun 23, 2006

  3. Zadkin

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Jun 23, 2006
  4. Zadkin

    Zadkin Guest

    Thanks, no one could confirm at the exam. But when finishing I got a
    warning "Any open question will be set to wrong". I don't know if it was a
    standard warning or that there where open questions.

    Zadkin, Jun 27, 2006
  5. Zadkin

    Zadkin, Jun 27, 2006
  6. Zadkin

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day Zadkin <> did cause the electrons to
    come together and form the following words:

    > Being new to the exams, does a wrong answer equal a blank answer or on
    > the contrary generate negative points? Or is the quotation system not
    > made public?

    Any disclosure of that information would be a violation of the NDA and
    would only be a guess. Unless a link to an official source is provided, of
    course.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jun 27, 2006
  7. Zadkin

    TBone, Jun 27, 2006
  8. Zadkin

    Cerebrus Guest

    TBone wrote:

    > Any disclosure of that information would be a violation of the NDA and
    > would only be a guess. Unless a link to an official source is provided, of
    > course.
    >
    > --
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    I do recall reading somewhere that there is no negative marking in MCP
    exams, but that was a long time back, and unfortunately, I don't
    remember where it was.
    Cerebrus, Jun 27, 2006
  9. Zadkin

    Cerebrus Guest