Writing SIS File for VPN with Nokia 9500/9300 series

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by faulbert, May 18, 2006.

  1. faulbert

    faulbert Guest

    Hi,

    i'm referring to the descreption of Jyri in which he descripes how to
    create SIS files for a vpn connection with PIX for Nokia 9500/9300.

    http://groups.google.de/group/comp....e1a50ddfec9/dc95b0b51476d8e8#dc95b0b51476d8e8

    I'm very found that i found some descpription of this problem.
    Unfortunatly my university has no PIX, they're just using Cisco 3000
    series. As the 3000 series is officially supported by the Nokia VPN
    Client 3.0, it lacks a manual installation routine, the SW wants a
    server to configure the phone... due to high costs many networks do not
    have such a sync server.

    Anyone has a solution how to write the installation file? The only
    thing i got are the informations from the cisco conifguration file (for
    cisco vpn client software) , which i'm posting here:

    [main]
    Description=Virtuelles Privates Netz über Funklan
    Host=192.168.168.2
    AuthType=1
    GroupName=XXXXX * edited
    GroupPwd=
    enc_GroupPwd=XXXXX * edited
    EnableISPConnect=0
    ISPConnectType=1
    ISPConnect=
    ISPCommand=
    Username=
    SaveUserPassword=0
    UserPassword=
    enc_UserPassword=
    NTDomain=URT
    EnableBackup=0
    BackupServer=
    EnableMSLogon=1
    MSLogonType=0
    EnableNat=1
    TunnelingMode=0
    TcpTunnelingPort=10000
    CertStore=0
    CertName=
    CertPath=
    CertSubjectName=
    CertSerialHash=00000000000000000000000000000000
    SendCertChain=0
    DHGroup=2
    ForceKeepAlives=0
    PeerTimeout=90
    EnableLocalLAN=1

    So someone knows how to get this information in a working SIS package?

    This would be so great, i'm looking for a solution for weeks.I think
    this might help a lot of people because no one has a solution for this
    problem..

    Thx a lot you're my last hope getting this damn thing work ;-)
    faulbert, May 18, 2006