    bootup files are and what they do... but little practical experience.

    Can you check your score as your doing the exam?

    melvis

    frank spizzirri, Nov 24, 2003

  2. frank spizzirri

    John Guest

    wrote mine today, got 800+, no you can't see your score till the end.
    Most question were configuration questions, some, i got the same
    question 2 or 3 times. so make sure you get the right answer.
    1 sample question,
    which type of file system does 2000 support? (CHOOSE THREE)
    a)HPFS
    b)FAT16
    C)FAT32
    D)NTFS
    E)XFS

    John, Nov 25, 2003

  3. frank spizzirri

    chessucat Guest

    John wrote:

    > wrote mine today, got 800+, no you can't see your score till the end.
    > Most question were configuration questions, some, i got the same
    > question 2 or 3 times. so make sure you get the right answer.
    > 1 sample question,
    > which type of file system does 2000 support? (CHOOSE THREE)
    > a)HPFS
    > b)FAT16
    > C)FAT32
    > D)NTFS
    > E)XFS

    I would choose b,c, and d!

    chesucat

    chessucat, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Ditto

    The Pugmaster

    "chessucat" <> wrote in message news:bq17hq$1u8nlc$-berlin.de...
    John wrote:

    > wrote mine today, got 800+, no you can't see your score till the end.
    > Most question were configuration questions, some, i got the same
    > question 2 or 3 times. so make sure you get the right answer.
    > 1 sample question,
    > which type of file system does 2000 support? (CHOOSE THREE)
    > a)HPFS
    > b)FAT16
    > C)FAT32
    > D)NTFS