    --
    Runar Furenes
    Norway

    Runar Furenes, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Runar Furenes

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:38:57 +0200, Runar Furenes wrote:

    >Can anyone please show me or point me to a web-page where I can get
    >explained how to write a simple cgi-script with perl? I want to collect
    >user-input-data with a simple html-form, POST this to the cgi-script, and

    <snip>
    >data, but I do not know how to make this script, and I can't find examples
    >on the internet.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=perl cgi form input
    Searched the web for perl cgi form input. Results 1 - 10 of about
    164,000. Search took 0.35 seconds.

    http://www.jmarshall.com/easy/cgi/
    This primer focuses on writing CGI scripts to process HTML forms on the
    Web. It skips some details, but can bring you up to speed fast
    (literally an hour or less), and covers 90% of real-world situations.

    http://www.cgi-perl.com/

    http://www.google.com/search?q=perl cgi tutorial
    Searched the web for perl cgi tutorial. Results 1 - 10 of about
    220,000. Search took 0.19 seconds

    http://www.cgi101.com/class/
    The first six chapters of CGI Programming 101 are available free here on
    this site. By working through them, you'll learn how to write your own
    form-to-mail program

    Me

    why?, Jul 22, 2003