    The old Intellimouse software had the F keys as an option, does anyone
    know where I can find old versions of this software?

    Thanks
    t8769, Oct 1, 2007

  2. t8769

    ded Guest

    "t8769" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have a Macro that closes files, which is set to the F9 key.
    >
    > I'd like to set my Microsoft to this key.
    >
    > Its asking me for a path, but I don't know how to write this, can
    > anyone help?

    RIGHT click the Intellimouse program (Program folder, desktop icon etc)
    Select "Properties"
    Click the "Shortcut" tab
    Assign F9 to the "Shortcut Key" entry
    Click "Apply" followed by "OK"

    > The old Intellimouse software had the F keys as an option, does anyone
    > know where I can find old versions of this software?

    A google grouper who dosen't know how to use google!
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx
    Scroll down and select your mouse, Operating system etc
    ded, Oct 1, 2007

  3. t8769

    Guest

    , Oct 1, 2007