    we'll talk(I read my mail every day so don't think i won't get back to
    you as soon as possible)What do you say? Theoz :)

    , Jul 25, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Hi! I'm a short-story writer(horrorw/police procedural as a back
    > drop)I'm working on a novel right now w/one of my favorite characters
    > from one of my shorts.I was wondering if there are any writers out
    > there,new or old,old or young who would like to chat about ideas(Just
    > kicking them around,no plagarizing,that's a big no-no! We can all use
    > some consrtuctive citisism(I spelled that wrong,didn't I?)and most of
    > all,we can use some support!Any one interested,just e-mail me and
    > we'll talk(I read my mail every day so don't think i won't get back to
    > you as soon as possible)What do you say? Theoz :)

    I working with a character from my shorts too. But I think if wanted to
    be a writer, I'd learn about spacing, punctuation and spelling. The
    computer can help you in those areas.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 25, 2007

  3. Rectum Burn Guest

    Rôgêr <> said in news:eek:p-
    :

    > wrote:
    >> Hi! I'm a short-story writer(horrorw/police procedural as a back
    >> drop)I'm working on a novel right now w/one of my favorite characters
    >> from one of my shorts.I was wondering if there are any writers out
    >> there,new or old,old or young who would like to chat about ideas(Just
    >> kicking them around,no plagarizing,that's a big no-no! We can all use
    >> some consrtuctive citisism(I spelled that wrong,didn't I?)and most of
    >> all,we can use some support!Any one interested,just e-mail me and
    >> we'll talk(I read my mail every day so don't think i won't get back to
    >> you as soon as possible)What do you say? Theoz :)

    > I working with a character from my shorts too. But I think if wanted to
    > be a writer, I'd learn about spacing, punctuation and spelling. The
    > computer can help you in those areas.

    I'm betting he'd like to work the character in your shorts, too!

    Hehehe.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Jul 25, 2007
  4. gangle Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi! I'm a short-story writer(horrorw/police procedural as a back
    > drop)I'm working on a novel right now w/one of my favorite characters
    > from one of my shorts.I was wondering if there are any writers out
    > there,new or old,old or young who would like to chat about ideas(Just
    > kicking them around,no plagarizing,that's a big no-no! We can all use
    > some consrtuctive citisism(I spelled that wrong,didn't I?)and most of
    > all,we can use some support!Any one interested,just e-mail me and
    > we'll talk(I read my mail every day so don't think i won't get back to
    > you as soon as possible)What do you say? Theoz :)

    You can't even write one coherent sentence. All the ideas in
    the world will not help you if you are semi-illiterate. No offense
    is intended; this is simply a statement of fact based on what
    you wrote.

    gangle, Jul 25, 2007