    michel Guest

    I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete a very
    bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.
    michel, Jan 25, 2005

  2. michel

    Brian Guest

    "michel" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:FgyJd.1527$...
    > I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete a very
    > bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.

    D: being what? (apart from the obvious)
    Brian, Jan 25, 2005

  3. On 25 Jan 2005, michel scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete
    > a very bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.

    Zap it in the mocrowave on high for about 5 seconds. That'll delete
    it....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-
    The Old Sourdough, Jan 25, 2005
  4. michel

    michel Guest

    the what what now?

    michel, Jan 25, 2005
  5. michel wrote:
    > the what what now?

    mocrowave

    m(elt) o(nly) crowave

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jan 25, 2005
  6. michel

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <sameas@above> wrote in message
    | On 25 Jan 2005, michel scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    |
    | > I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete
    | > a very bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.
    | >

    | Zap it in the mocrowave on high for about 5 seconds. That'll delete
    | it....

    A five pound sledge oughta work to ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Jan 26, 2005