    Where can I buy a Wratten 87c 3x3 gelatin filter?

    I tried B&H but I got a snotty person who hung up on me.

    Thanks.
    Yap, Oct 25, 2006

  2. Yap

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Yap wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Where can I buy a Wratten 87c 3x3 gelatin filter?
    >
    > I tried B&H but I got a snotty person who hung up on me.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Here...

    http://tinyurl.com/wft9b
    Dan Sullivan, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Yap

    Yap Guest

    I don't want to deal with B&H again, after dealing with the jerkoff.
    Yap, Oct 26, 2006
  4. Yap

    Ace Guest

    Yap wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Where can I buy a Wratten 87c 3x3 gelatin filter?

    Yap

    Edmund Scientific?

    Bob AZ
    Ace, Oct 26, 2006
  5. Yap

    tomm42 Guest

    On Oct 26, 12:03 am, "Ace" <> wrote:
    > Yap wrote:
    > > Hi all,

    > > Where can I buy a Wratten 87c 3x3 gelatin filter?Yap

    > Edmund Scientific?
    >
    > Bob AZ

    B&H, Calumet, Adorama, you can also try Norman Camera. All should have
    the filter, I was wndering if they were still produced. Never had a
    problem with B&H, just bought a SanDisk memory card from them and they
    easily put up with me asking about the promotional material. But wow
    $58, i still remember buying them for $10, in fact I bought a whole
    stock from a camera store who was clearing inventory at $1 each.
    We used to put them over strobes and photograph parties in infrared.

    Tom
    tomm42, Oct 26, 2006
  6. Yap

    Ed Ruf Guest