    I have some old wps files i need to use in MS word, but i am unable to
    convert them. Plese help.

    Greg

    greg.oglesby, Mar 20, 2005

  2. greg.oglesby

    jda^fx Guest

    On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 00:21:35 GMT, greg.oglesby raised his head in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk and came up with this:
    > I have some old wps files i need to use in MS word, but i am unable to
    > convert them. Plese help.
    >
    > Greg

    Try the Office File Converter Pack
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...f0-70e5-4595-8a98-370278f40c57&DisplayLang=en
    Also depending on wich version of MS Word, there is more filters
    available if you choose custom installation from the CD
    --
    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Mar 20, 2005

  3. greg.oglesby