    to it. While I do know that Funk Odyssey Client can be used as a
    supplicant, I prefer to use native support where possible.
    , Mar 25, 2005

  2. Guest

    FYI...

    Update for Windows XP (KB893357)
    This update to Windows XP provides support for Wi-Fi Protected Access 2
    (WPA2), which is the latest standards-based wireless security solution
    derived from the IEEE 802.11i standard. It also contains Wireless
    Provisioning Services (WPS) Information Element support, which enables
    improvements in wireless network discoverability.
    , Apr 12, 2005

  3. Bengt Jax Guest

    Hi all

    Seems that MS have removed the KB893357 update.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=893357 does not work.
    Anyone now anything about this, where I can find it?

    Regards
    Bengt

    Bengt Jax, Apr 18, 2005