    I also need new cards or updated drivers for my existing cards to get this
    to work (all are D-Link)?

    Mike Bernstein
    Mike Bernstein, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Yes , you have to download driver because Func will use WPA2 OIDs of MSFT
    for communication with driver
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Apr 19, 2005

  3. Actually, you'll most likely need new wireless NICs since WPA2 involves some
    hardware changes to the wireless radio. For most users, their older wireless
    NICS will not support WPA2 directly. Unlike WPA, WPA2 is not just a firmware
    update to enable this technology.

    --
    Oliver
    This posting is provided "AS IS", with NO warranties and confers NO rights

    Oliver Saal [MS], Apr 25, 2005