    Mike Webb
    Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc.
    a 501 (c)(3) conservation non-profit organization
    Mike Webb, Feb 12, 2008

  2. Assuming you use XP, Microsoft has hotfix that may fix the problem.

    Many Wireless issues can be fixed by hotfixCase 2: You can receive strong
    wireless signal but not connection. Resolution: Downtown this hotfix:
    Description of the Wireless Client Update for Windows ...
    http://www.chicagotech.net/wireless/wirelesshotfix.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Feb 12, 2008

  3. Mike Webb

    Mike Webb Guest

    Outstanding, thanks!

    Mike Webb, Feb 12, 2008
  4. Mike Webb

    John Guest

    Mike Webb wrote:
    > Outstanding, thanks!
    >
    > "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" <> wrote in message
    >> Assuming you use XP, Microsoft has hotfix that may fix the problem.
    >>
    >> Many Wireless issues can be fixed by hotfixCase 2: You can receive strong
    >> wireless signal but not connection. Resolution: Downtown this hotfix:
    >> Description of the Wireless Client Update for Windows ...
    >> http://www.chicagotech.net/wireless/wirelesshotfix.htm
    >>

    >> --
    >> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    >> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    >> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
    >>

    >> "Mike Webb" <> wrote in message
    >>> I'm trying to get a couple PC's to connect to our WLAN. The cards I
    >>> installed (D-Link DWL-D520M's) can handle WPA PSK. My AP's
    >>> (DWL-2200AP's) can handle WPA Personal (and several others). Right now I
    >>> can't connect to the WLAN and I suspect it's because of the security
    >>> settings. At present I have WPA2 Personal on the PA's and wireless
    >>> router. Which setting on the router and AP's will be compatible with WPA
    >>> PSK?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Mike Webb
    >>> Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc.
    >>> a 501 (c)(3) conservation non-profit organization

    This is a 331MB download right?

    John.
    John, Feb 12, 2008
  5. Hi