    passwords, reboots and endless calls to Belkin Help....I have learnt alot
    through this and can't be far away from solving it ...so does anyone have a
    suggestion or two?
    =?Utf-8?B?TXVsZXI=?=, Oct 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TXVsZXI=?=

    Michael T Guest

    Does you router software allow you to check the WPA Shared Key?

    Michael T, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Muler wrote:
    > I have a Belkin F5D7231 router and a F5D7001 adapter card in the
    > remote PC. All works just fine if the security is disabled. However,
    > when I select WPA-PSK in the router security settings, I no longer
    > can connect to the internet. The SSID still appears in the 'available
    > networks' utility dialogue box, but now without the 'blue circle'
    > over the icon next to SSID name. I have updated drivers and been
    > through every troubleshoot known, aligned passwords, reboots and
    > endless calls to Belkin Help....I have learnt alot through this and
    > can't be far away from solving it ...so does anyone have a suggestion
    > or two?

    ----------------
    This is just a long shot, but one which I experienced on a different brand
    router:
    I found, that I could not connect with a 64-digit key (0-63, where 63 is the
    64th digit).
    Somehow this presented difficulties to the software.
    However, when I dropped back to a 60-digit key, everything worked ok.
    I offer this experience just as an add-on thought, in case you're running
    out of other options.

    H.N.
    Herbert Nagler, Oct 13, 2005