    were a direct result of my fingers and brain not being synchronized or my
    lack of caffeine.

    Mike Brearley
    Mike Brearley, Jun 14, 2005

  2. I have seen this issue a number of times on XP SP2 and it is down to the
    driver. Old drivers for intgrated Dell / Intel cards only had WEP newer
    drivers fully support WPA.

    Hope this helps.

    =?Utf-8?B?QUo=?=, Jun 14, 2005

  3. Are there any third party apps that I can install that will give Windows the
    ability to support this method?

    Mike Brearley, Jun 14, 2005