    any information to activate on my pc.

    I use windows xp SP1.

    Thanks
    Dan, Oct 7, 2005

  2. You will need two elements on your wireless client to enable WPA support.

    1. A WPA capable device.
    2. A WPA capable client software utility.

    The WPC11 is two generations out of date and it cannot support the WPA
    standard. You will need new hardware to participate in a WPA or WPA2
    secured network.

    XP SP1 came out before the WPA standard was ratified. You should upgrade
    the client to XP SP2 to receive WPA compatibility. XP SP2 is available from
    Windows update:
    http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/default.aspx?ln=en-us

    Windows support for WPA2 is available for XP SP2 machines if you download
    the following functional update:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;893357

    --
    Jerry Peterson