    we did, unfortunately. Any suggestions about what to do to recover the
    address book would be appreciated.

    Reachinout

    Reachinout, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Reachinout

    Rob Guest

    What is WP? WP9?

    --
    Rob B
    http://www.techhowto.org

    Rob, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Reachinout

    Reachinout Guest

    Thanks for responding, Rob. WP7 and WP9 are Word Perfect 7 and Word
    Perfect 9, respectively. My problem has been solved, with the help of
    a computer expert who lives near me. The solution involved hitting the
    add.bk. In the tool bar, and using alt. And the space bar, bringing up
    the "Restore, size, move, maximize." The Add.bk. was below the visible
    desktop and had to be moved up. It worked.

    Reachinout.

    Reachinout, Sep 18, 2003