wow

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?windows-1256?B?0e3jIMfh2+HH?=, May 2, 2007.

  1. =?windows-1256?B?0e3jIMfh2+HH?=, May 2, 2007

  2. =?windows-1256?B?0e3jIMfh2+HH?=

    John Holmes Guest

    Ñíã ÇáÛáÇ "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > hi
    >
    > www.f25f.com

    Fucking muslim crap, abuse alert sent to for your
    convenience, fucktard.

    --
    May 29 incontinent used car salesmen drain their cysts in your shed.

    John Holmes, May 2, 2007

  3. =?windows-1256?B?0e3jIMfh2+HH?=

    Mohammed Guest

    John Holmes <> said in

    > Ñíã ÇáÛáÇ "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> hi
    >>
    >> www.f25f.com
    >>

    > Fucking muslim crap, abuse alert sent to for
    > your convenience, fucktard.

    Do you not know Islam is the "Religion of Peace" you silly little man?

    Mohammed, May 3, 2007
  4. =?windows-1256?B?0e3jIMfh2+HH?=

    Mara Guest

    On 03 May 2007 05:25:11 GMT, Mohammed <> wrote:

    >John Holmes <> said in
    >
    >> Ñíã ÇáÛáÇ "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> hi
    >>>
    >>> www.f25f.com
    >>>

    >> Fucking muslim crap, abuse alert sent to for
    >> your convenience, fucktard.
    >>

    >Do you not know Islam is the "Religion of Peace" you silly little man?

    It's the "Religion of Spamming," apparently.

    And it won't win many converts online because of it.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, May 3, 2007
  5. =?windows-1256?B?0e3jIMfh2+HH?=

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 03 May 2007 05:25:11 +0000, Mohammed wrote:

    > John Holmes <> said in
    >
    >> Ñíã ÇáÛáÇ "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> hi
    >>>
    >>> www.f25f.com
    >>>

    >> Fucking muslim crap, abuse alert sent to for
    >> your convenience, fucktard.
    >>

    > Do you not know Islam is the "Religion of Peace" you silly little man?

    You mean the religion of downtrodden women, religious and ethnic
    intolerance and the beheading and killing of the innocent.

    Not to mention a mediaeval legal system.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    Aardvark, May 3, 2007
  6. =?windows-1256?B?0e3jIMfh2+HH?=

    Guest

    > Registered Linux User 413057.
    > Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06
    > You can have it all. My empire of hurt

    Your quote is incorrect if you are refering to the Nine Inch nails
    record Hurt, covered by Johnny Cash

    actual lyric is

    And you could have it all
    My empire of dirt
    I will let you down
    I will make you hurt

    I believe it was JC's last record

    , May 4, 2007
  7. =?windows-1256?B?0e3jIMfh2+HH?=

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 03:04:58 -0700, english_dude wrote:

    >> Registered Linux User 413057.
    >> Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06
    >> You can have it all. My empire of hurt

    > Your quote is incorrect if you are refering to the Nine Inch nails
    > record Hurt, covered by Johnny Cash
    >
    > actual lyric is
    >
    > And you could have it all
    > My empire of dirt
    > I will let you down
    > I will make you hurt

    I know. I was drunk azza skunk one night and for some reason decided to
    paraphrase the words for some reason. I just liked the sound of it :)

    > I believe it was JC's last record

    His last single, yes. His was the first version of the song I heard and I
    loved it, then I got both versions.

    This from a bloke who's more into R & B/hip-hop/rap type stuff :)

    Aardvark, May 4, 2007
  8. =?windows-1256?B?0e3jIMfh2+HH?=

    John Holmes Guest

    Mohammed "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes <> said in
    >
    >> Ñíã ÇáÛáÇ "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> hi
    >>>
    >>> www.f25f.com
    >>>

    >> Fucking muslim crap, abuse alert sent to for
    >> your convenience, fucktard.
    >>

    > Do you not know Islam is the "Religion of Peace" you silly little man?

    Hey, I don't even really know the link referred to something religious,
    but I would reply pretty much the same to anyone who would poast a link
    to an unreadable site.

    --
    May a gaggle of pot-bellied Mormons sniff Madonna's underwear on your
    mattress.

    John Holmes, May 4, 2007