    that haven’t being discovered by the attorney genital “Roberto Conzales
    agents!

    What a sad day for this newsgroup;
    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jun 2, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Guest Guest

    "CD-Pils" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Wow! I can't believe how empty this site is?!
    > I being absent for a while now, and I come back here just to find.. only
    > scammers operating on this site along with a few MCNGP's Internet prons,
    > that haven't being discovered by the attorney genital "Roberto Conzales
    > agents!
    >
    > What a sad day for this newsgroup;

    Fortunately life is good and many of us have been working a bit more these past
    few weeks.

    Unfortunately, I have no life I after work, so I'm stuck here reading your BS.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Reading my BS!?? Dude.. I’m the one who come back here just to read the same
    old BS again!

    What a shame!

    Haven’t you learned from my previous license? Man.. u mast be that
    nightmare malfunction baby I dreamed about last night;-

    Well, at least you have no life. What can I say?!

    --
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
    evil, but because of the people who don''t give a damn about it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jun 2, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    CD-Pils wrote:
    > Reading my BS!?? Dude.. I'm the one who come back here just to read the same
    > old BS again!
    >
    > What a shame!
    >
    > Haven't you learned from my previous license? Man.. u mast be that
    > nightmare malfunction baby I dreamed about last night;-
    >
    > Well, at least you have no life. What can I say?!
    >
    > --
    > The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
    > evil, but because of the people who don''t give a damn about it.
    >

    > "BD" wrote:
    >

    > > "CD-Pils" <> wrote in message
    > > > Wow! I can't believe how empty this site is?!
    > > > I being absent for a while now, and I come back here just to find.. only
    > > > scammers operating on this site along with a few MCNGP's Internet prons,
    > > > that haven't being discovered by the attorney genital "Roberto Conzales
    > > > agents!
    > > >
    > > > What a sad day for this newsgroup;
    > > >

    > > Fortunately life is good and many of us have been working a bit more these past
    > > few weeks.
    > >
    > > Unfortunately, I have no life I after work, so I'm stuck here reading your BS.
    > > --
    > > Bigus Di©kus
    > > MCNGP #00110011
    > > -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof

    Ok, so Bready is back ! The only thing I liked about your stupid post
    was the probably mistyped phrase "Attorney Genital", which has a funny
    implication.
    Cerebrus, Jun 2, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    LoopBack Guest

    THE TROLL IS FAT. PLEASE STOP FEEDING HIM.
    LoopBack, Jun 2, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Wow! I can't believe how empty this site is?!
    > What a sad day for this newsgroup;

    Indeed.

    Thank you for your keen observation and deep concern. I'll get right on the
    problem.
    Jtyc, Jun 2, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake LoopBack :

    >> THE TROLL IS FAT. PLEASE STOP FEEDING HIM.

    Hmmm... ! How about we barbecue him and have a nice get-together and
    lunch ? In other words, let's feed ON him.
    Cerebrus, Jun 2, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 2, 2006 at 8:06am "LoopBack" blathered:

    > THE TROLL IS FAT. PLEASE STOP FEEDING HIM.

    I see you finally got that hook out.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Multi-million dollar technology is worthless in the hands of morons.
    TechGeekPro, Jun 2, 2006