  1. Only 8 new posts for a Friday. I hope this doesn't mean that Windows XP x64
    is on the way out.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005

  2. 'Dre must be on holiday...

    Johann Gamblepudding, Sep 24, 2005

  3. No, we're still here. A quiet day in many ways, though.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  4. BTW, next week will definitely be quieter here. Several of us will be
    offline much of the week at a conference in Redmond. Not so much offline, as
    limited. I, for one, have three different events I'm going to, some of them
    overlapping. It won't leave time for any newsgroup activity until late at
    night.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2005
  6. "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in message
    >I have the flu.
    > --
    > Andre

    I pray that you get well soon Andre. Take care of yourself, and drink lots
    of warm fluids.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005
  7. "Johann Gamblepudding" <> wrote in message
    > 'Dre must be on holiday...

    LOL. :eek:)

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005
  8. "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote in message
    > BTW, next week will definitely be quieter here. Several of us will be
    > offline much of the week at a conference in Redmond. Not so much offline,
    > as limited. I, for one, have three different events I'm going to, some of
    > them overlapping. It won't leave time for any newsgroup activity until
    > late at night.
    >
    > --
    > Charlie.

    Have fun at the conference. :>)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005
  9. Thank you Wayne for your kind words, I appreciate that. :) cough-cough
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2005
  10. "Wayne Wastier" <> wrote in:

    > Only 8 new posts for a Friday. I hope this doesn't mean that Windows XP
    > x64 is on the way out.

    I'm sure it is on it's way out. The OS was never meant to be other than an
    interim stopgap until TOSFKAL (The Operating System Formerly Known As
    Longhorn) was released. Now that TOSFKAL is in beta test and several illegal
    versions have floated around the internet folks are turning their attention
    in that direction. I expect you'll see fewer and fewer posts as the months
    go by until the newsgroup dies a natural death.

    You might have noticed there aren't a lot of posts in the Windows 3.x groups?
    <G>

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    David R. Norton MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  11. "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in:

    > Thank you Wayne for your kind words, I appreciate that. :) cough-cough

    Get well and STOP COUGHING ON MY MONITOR! <g>

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    David R. Norton MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  12. "David R. Norton MVP" <> wrote in message
    > "Wayne Wastier" <> wrote in:
    >

    > You might have noticed there aren't a lot of posts in the Windows 3.x
    > groups?
    > <G>
    >
    > --
    > David R. Norton MVP

    LOL. No, I didn't even know there were any 3.x groups. :eek:)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005
  13. Oops, sorry about that hairball. :)

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2005
  14. Yeah, I usually hate such things, but this one is special.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  15. Do you mind! We're trying to keep the infections down here. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  16. LOL! :-D

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 24, 2005
  17. Wayne Wastier

    Jean Cyr Guest

    "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote:

    >Do you mind! We're trying to keep the infections down here. ;)

    Trying to keep the infections down? You've got to be kidding! This is Windows after all :)

    Jean Cyr, Sep 25, 2005