wow, just.. wow

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by smiley, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. smiley

    smiley Guest

    MAKE MONEY!!!MAKE MONEY!!!

    MAKE THOUSANDS!!!

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care
    about the useless pre-fabricated crap this message usually says. All I
    say is, it works. Continue pre-fab crap.

    WELL GUESS WHAT!!!

    Within seven days, I started getting money in the mail!! I
    was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
    coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the
    second week I had
    made a total of more than $1000.00!! In the third week I had more than
    $10,000.00 and it's still growing!! This is now my fourth week and I
    have made a total of $42,000.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's
    certainly worth $6.00 and six stamps, and I have spent more than that
    on the lottery without ever winning!!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most important, why it
    works..........
    also make sure you print this out NOW, so you can get the information
    off of it, as you will need it. I promise you that if you follow the
    directions exactly that you
    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something so easy!!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or
    download it)

    Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy.
    It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) !!!

    IMPORTANT:

    This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is virtually
    no risk - it really works!! If all the following instructions are
    adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours
    in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
    honesty and
    integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
    carefully adhering to
    the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order
    business. You
    are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
    corporations are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
    the
    mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people like
    you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy
    steps to success.

    STEP ONE:

    Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the six
    pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
    prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes
    and seal them. You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a
    piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
    $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!!

    You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!!
    Like
    most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal
    aspects
    of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
    (1-800-238-5355) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal!!

    Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

    1) A. L. Alexander
    12 Briggate
    Elland Bridge
    Elland
    HX5 9DP
    England

    2) G. Burrows
    1/264 Tor St
    Toowoomba QLD
    4350 Australia

    3)S Luest
    P.O. Box 366
    Garden Grove, CA 92842
    USA

    4)R. Ansems
    Gen. Foulkesstraat 5
    4641 BW Ossendrecht
    Netherlands

    5)C. Milligan
    6597 Herry Rd.
    Vernon BC
    Canada
    V1B3T6

    6)P. Culum
    24 Mabelle Ave.
    Toronto ON
    Canada
    M9A4X7

    STEP TWO:Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR
    NAME as number 6 on the list.

    STEP THREE:
    Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
    original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200
    news groups. :
    (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
    remember, the more you post, the more money you make!! This is
    perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
    & 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to directions. Look at it this way. If you were of integrity,
    the program will continue and the money that so many others have
    received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
    be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of
    mail theft). So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
    carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for their
    participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name
    will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the
    #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What
    an opportunity for only $6.00 ( $1.00 for each of the first six people
    listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
    business!!!

    *****DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!!*****

    STEP ONE: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag your
    cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
    menu. This
    will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

    STEP TWO:
    Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste a copy
    of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the
    list.

    STEP THREE:
    Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your
    posting in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back
    to.

    STEP FOUR:
    You can use a program like "postXpert" to post to all the newsgroups
    at once.
    You can find this program at <http://www.download.com>.

    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various new
    groups (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    STEP FIVE:
    Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
    menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
    as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
    click the post message button. You're done.

    Congratulations!!!!!!

    THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!

    Best Wishes

    smiley, Jan 21, 2004

  2. smiley

    Boomer Guest

    "smiley" <> wrote in

    > MAKE

    Spam report id 622396888 sent to:

    Boomer, Jan 21, 2004

  3. smiley

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:28:56 GMT, smiley wrote:

    >MAKE

    , , ,

    not so happy.

    "Ok, who opened the gates to the CrapHappy Saloon?"

    --
    If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
    in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

    Mara, Jan 21, 2004
  4. It was on Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:03:16 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    > On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:28:56 GMT, smiley wrote:
    >
    >>MAKE

    > , , ,
    >

    > not so happy.
    >
    > "Ok, who opened the gates to the CrapHappy Saloon?"

    I don't know, but I *do* know this. ALL make ridiculous claims &
    brag about how much they've made. I LARTed them, but I also sent
    a CC of one post to the IRS. I've just had a reply from their helpdesk,
    saying thank you & that they *are* checking into it...

    Dear ,
    Ref: your email[#9846]
    Thank you for contacting the IRS web-site support team, and for
    visiting our web-site.
    We are looking into the original post & claims made by the person
    concerned. Our goal is to reply to all support requests within one
    business day.
    If you need a more immediate response, please feel free to
    call us at 1-800-876-1715, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
    Eastern Standard Time.

    In the event you need to contact us regarding your original message,
    please refer to the tracking number at the top of this message. This will
    help our staff locate and review your original correspondence with us.
    Sincerely,
    IRS Web-site Support Team

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998

    William Poaster, Jan 22, 2004
  5. smiley

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:15:44 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    >It was on Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:03:16 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    >large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:28:56 GMT, smiley wrote:
    >>
    >>>MAKE

    >> , , ,
    >>

    >> not so happy.
    >>
    >> "Ok, who opened the gates to the CrapHappy Saloon?"

    >I don't know, but I *do* know this. ALL make ridiculous claims &
    >brag about how much they've made. I LARTed them, but I also sent
    >a CC of one post to the IRS. I've just had a reply from their helpdesk,
    >saying thank you & that they *are* checking into it...
    >
    >Dear ,
    >Ref: your email[#9846]
    >Thank you for contacting the IRS web-site support team, and for
    >visiting our web-site.
    >We are looking into the original post & claims made by the person
    >concerned. Our goal is to reply to all support requests within one
    >business day.
    >If you need a more immediate response, please feel free to
    >call us at 1-800-876-1715, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
    >Eastern Standard Time.

    Looks good to me. Maybe THEY can get this crap stopped. Thanks, WP. :)

    Mara, Jan 22, 2004
  6. smiley

    Boomer Guest

    William Poaster <> wrote in

    > It was on Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:03:16 -0600, just as I was halfway
    > through a large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:28:56 GMT, smiley wrote:
    >>
    >>>MAKE

    >> , , ,
    >>

    >> not so happy.
    >>
    >> "Ok, who opened the gates to the CrapHappy Saloon?"

    > I don't know, but I *do* know this. ALL make ridiculous claims &
    > brag about how much they've made. I LARTed them, but I also sent
    > a CC of one post to the IRS. I've just had a reply from their
    > helpdesk, saying thank you & that they *are* checking into it...

    Good idea. Thanks, WP. :)

    Boomer, Jan 22, 2004
  7. It was on Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:28:11 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Boomer wrote:

    > William Poaster <> wrote in
    >
    >> It was on Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:03:16 -0600, just as I was halfway through
    >> a large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    >>> , , ,
    >>>

    >>> not so happy.
    >>>
    >>> "Ok, who opened the gates to the CrapHappy Saloon?"

    >> I don't know, but I *do* know this. ALL make ridiculous claims & brag
    >> about how much they've made. I LARTed them, but I also sent a CC of one
    >> post to the IRS. I've just had a reply from their helpdesk, saying thank
    >> you & that they *are* checking into it...

    > Good idea. Thanks, WP. :)

    YW, Boomer. :)

    William Poaster, Jan 22, 2004
  8. smiley

    Duncan Ham Guest

    William Poaster wrote:

    > We are looking into the original post & claims made by the person
    > concerned. Our goal is to reply to all support requests within one
    > business day.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! You fucking self-deluded pillocking moron.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And yopu think people will believe your fucked up edits,
    eh? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou slitting, drafting, argus-eyed fathead accommodating arseface.

    Duncan Ham, Jan 23, 2004