wow, I can't believe no one else mentioned...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Vlvetmorning98, Nov 13, 2003.

  1. that YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES comes out on the second! Are there going to be any
    special features?
    Vlvetmorning98, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <>,
    Vlvetmorning98 <> wrote:

    > that YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES comes out on the second! Are there going to be any
    > special features?

    Zippo. I regret to inform you that there are absolutely no special
    features on this disc. The DVD's Main Menu only includes "Play",
    "Setup" and "Scene Selection."

    We'll have a full review of this disc when we're able to post it 10
    days pre-street date as per Paramount's review posting policy.

    --
    Mike McGee
    Mike McGee, Nov 13, 2003

  3. >Zippo. I regret to inform you that there are absolutely no special
    >features on this disc. The DVD's Main Menu only includes "Play",
    >"Setup" and "Scene Selection."
    >
    >We'll have a full review of this disc when we're able to post it 10
    >days pre-street date as per Paramount's review posting policy.

    Damn. When are Universal and Paramount going to get a hint from New Line?
    Vlvetmorning98, Nov 15, 2003