wow, case mod

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 29, 2004.

  1. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 29, 2004

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/4zzex
    > called WMD or "weapon of mass destruction"
    > you'll see why once it loads.
    > *very* image intensive, but still usable on dialup.

    eek... the stainless steel clamps that are holding the thing together,
    cost $400AU... this is a rather costly case... thats like half a PC.

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 29, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >> http://tinyurl.com/4zzex
    >> called WMD or "weapon of mass destruction"
    >> you'll see why once it loads.
    >> *very* image intensive, but still usable on dialup.

    > eek... the stainless steel clamps that are holding the thing together,
    > cost $400AU... this is a rather costly case... thats like half a PC.

    for those who cant be bothered reading through all of that...
    This is the last page
    http://www.bit-tech.net/article/150/24
    and this is(at least I think) the best pic of all.
    http://elmo.bit-tech.net/~wmd/wmd0272.JPG

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 29, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Rider Guest

    > http://tinyurl.com/4zzex
    >
    > called WMD or "weapon of mass destruction"
    > you'll see why once it loads.
    >
    > *very* image intensive, but still usable on dialup.
    >
    > --
    > Dave.net.nz
    > reply addy is e
    > nice! http://www.dave.net.nz/images/link.jpg

    Theres a lot of love gone in to that case.

    I will wait for the FBI to contact after viewing so many pages with WMD in
    them LoL

    Rider
    Rider, Nov 30, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:55:11 +1300, "Rider" <>
    wrote:

    >"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    >> http://tinyurl.com/4zzex
    >>
    >> called WMD or "weapon of mass destruction"
    >> you'll see why once it loads.
    >>
    >> *very* image intensive, but still usable on dialup.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dave.net.nz
    >> reply addy is e
    >> nice! http://www.dave.net.nz/images/link.jpg

    >Theres a lot of love gone in to that case.
    >
    >I will wait for the FBI to contact after viewing so many pages with WMD in
    >them LoL

    Imagine trying to get it through customs to take overseas :)
    Craig Shore, Nov 30, 2004