?!Would you stop for a moment

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by amma_4444@hotmail.com, Apr 30, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Excuse me!!

    Would you stop for a moment?!
    O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
    Who has made it?
    Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
    Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
    It's you and the whole universe!..
    Who has made them all ?!!
    You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
    Just think for a moment.
    How are you going to be after death ?!
    Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
    these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
    Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
    punishment?!
    Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
    Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
    It is religion of Islam.
    It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
    been sent by.
    It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
    preached.
    Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
    Don't be emstional.
    Be rational and judge..
    Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
    We advise you visiting :
    http://www.islam-guide.com
    http://www.thetruereligion.org
    http://www.beconvinced.com
    http://www.plaintruth.org
    http://english.islamway.com
    http://www.todayislam.com
    http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
    http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
    http://www.islamunveiled.org
    http://www.islamic-knowledge.com

    We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :

    , Apr 30, 2007

  2. wrote:

    > How are you going to be after death ?!

    I've given up on the 40 virgin idea, I guess I'll just be worm food.

    =?windows-1256?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 1, 2007

  3. ProfGene Guest

    wrote:
    > Excuse me!!
    >
    > Would you stop for a moment?!
    > O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
    > Who has made it?
    > Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
    > Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
    > It's you and the whole universe!..
    > Who has made them all ?!!
    > You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
    > Just think for a moment.
    > How are you going to be after death ?!
    > Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
    > these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
    > Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
    > punishment?!
    > Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
    > Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
    > It is religion of Islam.
    > It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
    > been sent by.
    > It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
    > preached.
    > Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
    > Don't be emstional.
    > Be rational and judge..
    > Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
    > We advise you visiting :
    > http://www.islam-guide.com
    > http://www.thetruereligion.org
    > http://www.beconvinced.com
    > http://www.plaintruth.org
    > http://english.islamway.com
    > http://www.todayislam.com
    > http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
    > http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
    > http://www.islamunveiled.org
    > http://www.islamic-knowledge.com
    >
    > We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :

    Hallalujah Bro may bees pee upon him.

    ProfGene, May 5, 2007