    really can't decide which one to go with. It seems like Sipura SPA2000 has
    more future than the ATA 286...is it worth it go spend that extra 25 dollars
    to get the SPA2000??
    SniperSquad, Jan 17, 2004

  2. SniperSquad

    Roy Guest

    Grandstream's tech support seems to be basically non-existent. Software
    has QC problems (it regresses) and seems to be randomly distributed.
    Dealers seem to have updates before the web site.

    I don't know about Sipura.

    This support system seems to be fairly rampant in the VOIP arena. I
    have a Auidocode gateway that the manufacturer refuses to support.

    Roy, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Hello!

    SniperSquad wrote:

    > Hi all, I am just at the very last stage of buying two VOIP product...but
    > really can't decide which one to go with. It seems like Sipura SPA2000 has
    > more future than the ATA 286...is it worth it go spend that extra 25 dollars
    > to get the SPA2000??

    Definitely.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Jan 18, 2004
  4. SniperSquad

    Guest

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:31:47 +1300, "SniperSquad"
    <> wrote:

    >really can't decide which one to go with. It seems like Sipura SPA2000 has
    >more future than the ATA 286...is it worth it go spend that extra 25 dollars
    >to get the SPA2000??

    Sipura SPA2000 is much much much better, get that
    , Jan 19, 2004
  5. SniperSquad

    Carlos Guest

    I install the Grandstream with Nikotel.com works great, Could not do it with
    iconnecthere.com something at their end. Well made phone and simple use.
    Sipura I do not know.
    Carlos, Jan 20, 2004