    of the form elements this could take some time and thus is not convenient.

    Is this a good idea or am I just getting too lazy for my own good? <grins!>

    Graham
    Experienced but Undocumented, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Experienced but Undocumented

    °Mike° Guest

    A mouse click is just as easy as a key press, IMO.
    Also, a shortcut key would have to be configurable, otherwise
    it might conflict with other key shortcuts.

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 20:25:39 GMT, in
    <7HkOa.53505$>
    Experienced but Undocumented scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Experienced but Undocumented

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:00:54 +0100, in
    <becmt1$3lvm3$>
    anthonyberet scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >> A mouse click is just as easy as a key press, IMO.

    >Not if you haven't got any arms, it isn't.

    Well, I can't comment on that kind of disability.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003
  4. "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> A mouse click is just as easy as a key press, IMO.

    I find when I can do most of my work not having to move my arms back and
    forth from keyboard to mouse it's quicker...thus I try to memorize as many
    shortcut keys as possible. I find when I use the mouse a lot and move my
    hand back and forth to the keyboard my shoulder starts to hurt after several
    hours. Maybe I just need a third hand <wide grin!>

    Graham
    Experienced but Undocumented, Jul 7, 2003
  5. Experienced but Undocumented

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:16:56 GMT, in
    <crlOa.53603$>
    Experienced but Undocumented scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    >I find when I can do most of my work not having to move my
    >arms back and forth from keyboard to mouse it's quicker...
    >thus I try to memorize as many shortcut keys as possible.
    >I find when I use the mouse a lot and move my hand back and
    >forth to the keyboard my shoulder starts to hurt after several
    >hours. Maybe I just need a third hand <wide grin!>
    >
    >Graham

    Whatever works for you is best, of course. I'm a mouse person
    myself, and it *was* just an opinion... <g>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003
  6. Experienced but Undocumented

    ilmc Guest

    "Experienced but Undocumented" <> wrote in message
    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    > I find when I can do most of my work not having to move my arms back and
    > forth from keyboard to mouse it's quicker...thus I try to memorize as many
    > shortcut keys as possible. I find when I use the mouse a lot and move my
    > hand back and forth to the keyboard my shoulder starts to hurt after

    several
    > hours. Maybe I just need a third hand <wide grin!>
    >
    > Graham

    <snip rude thoughts>
    ilmc, Jul 7, 2003
  7. Experienced but Undocumented

    Boomer Guest

    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    > I find when I can do most of my work not having to move my arms
    > back and forth from keyboard to mouse it's quicker...thus I try to
    > memorize as many shortcut keys as possible. I find when I use the
    > mouse a lot and move my hand back and forth to the keyboard my
    > shoulder starts to hurt after several hours. Maybe I just need a
    > third hand <wide grin!>
    >
    > Graham

    :-O
    Boomer, Jul 8, 2003
  8. "Experienced but Undocumented" <> wrote in message
    > I find when I can do most of my work not having to move my arms back and
    > forth from keyboard to mouse it's quicker...thus I try to memorize as many
    > shortcut keys as possible. I find when I use the mouse a lot and move my
    > hand back and forth to the keyboard my shoulder starts to hurt after

    several
    > hours. Maybe I just need a third hand <wide grin!>

    Did I say something rude here? It wasn't intentional if so. I know
    everyone has something different that works for them. I'm just lazy, that's
    all =P

    No offense meant if I did offend someone

    Graham
    Experienced but Undocumented, Jul 9, 2003