WOULD SOMEONE PLZ REPLY?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jaff, Nov 30, 2005.

  1. Jaff

    Jaff Guest

    hey guys,

    wanted to know which would be the best and cheapest branded dvd player
    (divx enabled), to purchase? im residin here in DUBAI, UAE and the
    costs of the reasonable branded dvd players are less than $100..like
    sony, lg, pioneer, philips and my budget wud be around the same.

    could anyone suggest a good branded dvd player which would even play
    the most compressed of dvd movies..like i have several 5 in 1 dvds, ie
    5 movies in 1 dvd. it always play on the dvd drive of my comp but it
    doesnt read on my dvd player.it either says disc error or no disc or
    gets stuck in between.

    could u suggest the best brand for playing such movies, esp the
    compressed ones, drawing from your own experience.?

    do help me out, guys..ASAP !

    thanks in advance

    i checked thru several sites for a clue, but nothing articulate ! got
    all the more confused.
    Jaff, Nov 30, 2005