Would like some comments if possible.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by John Smith, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    I'm setting up an active directory for a small company, wich has about 150
    users. the purpose of this is to serve for the internal users, and for now
    it will be for authenticating web users that will access a special
    application.
    This was what i had in mind:
    server 1:
    active directory root domain: mycomp.com

    server 2: external.mycomp.com

    for now i only have 100 licenses for active directory and the will be
    installed on server 2. this licenses are for supporting the external users.

    My questions are:

    Is this a good solution?
    Will it work?

    would like some help if possible. best regards

    JaC

    John Smith, Sep 10, 2003

  2. John Smith

    billyw Guest

    is the root server only going to be used for authentication?
    or is it also going to be used for print etc.

    billyw, Sep 10, 2003