    if it could be possible to take a laptop LCD screen and mod it to work
    for a desktop computer screen?
    , Sep 25, 2006

  2. Brian Guest

    I would think so..sounds like fun. It seems that you might be better off
    hitting the local Radio Shack for a project box, check the wiring pinouts
    and make a box that you can plug in power and a video cable, it should work.
    You might even be able to do a dual (or more) LCD setup that way as well.
    Good luck
    Brian, Sep 29, 2006