    I would appreciate your alls opinions on this. As I need something to use
    on a everyday basis, crop, special effects, resize, etc.

    Thanks.
    What's In A Name?, Oct 12, 2003

  2. What's In A Name?

    Brian H¹© Guest

    What's In A Name? said:

    > What are the most popular, easy to use digital picture software out there?
    >
    > My roommate has Adobe PhotoShop 7.0, but it is just way to complicated for
    > me to figure out how to use. Frankly, I don't feel like taking a class (or
    > two) just to figure out how to use the software.
    >
    > Years ago, I use to use MGI PhotoSuite before Roxio bought it and changed
    > the entire look of the software which I think stinks but thats just my
    > opinion.
    >
    > I would appreciate your alls opinions on this. As I need something to use
    > on a everyday basis, crop, special effects, resize, etc.
    >
    > Thanks.

    IrfanView ?
    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003

  3. What's In A Name?

    philo Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > What's In A Name? said:
    >
    > > What are the most popular, easy to use digital picture software out

    there?

    > > My roommate has Adobe PhotoShop 7.0, but it is just way to complicated

    for
    > > me to figure out how to use. Frankly, I don't feel like taking a class

    (or
    > > two) just to figure out how to use the software.
    > >
    > > Years ago, I use to use MGI PhotoSuite before Roxio bought it and

    changed
    > > the entire look of the software which I think stinks but thats just my
    > > opinion.
    > >
    > > I would appreciate your alls opinions on this. As I need something to

    use
    > > on a everyday basis, crop, special effects, resize, etc.
    > >
    > > Thanks.

    > IrfanView ?

    i'd certainly give IrfanView a try...
    it's free
    philo, Oct 12, 2003
  4. ?

    What's In A Name?, Oct 12, 2003
  5. What's In A Name?

    Miggsee Guest

    www.irfanview.com

    Miggsee, Oct 12, 2003
  6. OK I figured out what that was:)

    But I would rather buy something popular in the stores and not use something
    free. Don't ask me why, just my preference:)

    What's In A Name?, Oct 12, 2003
  7. What's In A Name?

    Brian H¹© Guest

    What's In A Name? said:

    > OK I figured out what that was:)
    >
    > But I would rather buy something popular in the stores and not use something
    > free. Don't ask me why, just my preference:)

    And I bet you don't like Guinness, even though you have never tried that either
    ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  8. Actually I'm not quite sure what that is:)

    What's In A Name?, Oct 12, 2003
  9. What's In A Name?

    °Mike° Guest

    PaintShop Pro
    http://www.jasc.com/products/paintshoppro/

    On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:51:46 -0400, in
    <>
    What's In A Name? scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  10. What's In A Name?

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bryan said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> What's In A Name? said:
    >>
    >>> OK I figured out what that was:)
    >>>
    >>> But I would rather buy something popular in the stores and not use
    >>> something free. Don't ask me why, just my preference:)

    >> And I bet you don't like Guinness, even though you have never tried
    >> that either ;-)

    > *I'll* have one of those there Guinness's, thank-you!
    > (hic) 'n can I have one for me mate as well?

    I wonder if they have left the cellar door open at the pub across the road ;-)
    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  11. What's In A Name?

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003
  12. What's In A Name?

    philo Guest

    > OK I figured out what that was:)
    >
    > But I would rather buy something popular in the stores and not use

    something
    > free. Don't ask me why, just my preference:)

    if you like IrfanView there is an option to pay for it...
    if you don't like it...you can just uninstall it and you have not wasted
    any money...plus it only takes a few minutes to download and install...
    philo, Oct 12, 2003
  13. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 00:51:46 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by What's In A Name? in message

    > OK I figured out what that was:)
    >
    > But I would rather buy something popular in the stores and not use
    > something free. Don't ask me why, just my preference:)

    snip

    Send me $6 and I'll fix you right up...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2215
    The Old Sourdough, Oct 12, 2003
  14. What's In A Name?

    Bryan Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > PaintShop Pro
    > http://www.jasc.com/products/paintshoppro/

    Not as good as a Guinness!
    JMO of course :)

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003
  15. What's In A Name?

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:31:48 -0400, What's In A Name? wrote:

    >What are the most popular, easy to use digital picture software out there?
    >
    >My roommate has Adobe PhotoShop 7.0, but it is just way to complicated for
    >me to figure out how to use. Frankly, I don't feel like taking a class (or
    >two) just to figure out how to use the software.
    >
    >Years ago, I use to use MGI PhotoSuite before Roxio bought it and changed
    >the entire look of the software which I think stinks but thats just my
    >opinion.
    >
    >I would appreciate your alls opinions on this. As I need something to use
    >on a everyday basis, crop, special effects, resize, etc.

    Paint Shop Pro.

    http://www.jasc.com/

    "An excellent program."

    --
    * ducky prepares to waid through the filesystems
    <AB> ducky
    Mara, Oct 12, 2003
  16. What exactly is "Guinness"? Do you have a link? I can't find anything in
    the searches for it.

    What's In A Name?, Oct 12, 2003
  17. What's In A Name?

    Brian H¹© Guest

    What's In A Name? said:

    > What exactly is "Guinness"? Do you have a link? I can't find anything in
    > the searches for it.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=guinness&btnG=Google Search
    629,000 hits in 0.38 seconds

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  18. What's In A Name?

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  19. What's In A Name?

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  20. What's In A Name?

    Bryan Guest

    "What's In A Name?" <What'> wrote in
    message news:
    > What exactly is "Guinness"? Do you have a link? I can't find
    > anything in the searches for it.

    JesusHbegorrah!
    <crosses 3 times>
    <spit>
    Well I shall go to the foot of our stairs!
    http://tinyurl.com/qlqd
    Sit back me lad and take a half pint!
    :)

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003