    aware of.

    I know, its probably a silly question. But I don't know so I have to ask.

    any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    djc, Sep 19, 2004

  2. djc

    mike Guest

    very unlikely as it would have to be about the fifth harmonic of the tv
    tuner but not impossible.
    the other chance would it being the PSU or an oscillator inside the tv
    sprogging.
    sadly, they can be noisy buggers.

    we have a plasma tv at the works IT suite and mobiles won't work near it.
    so you never know.

    everything has a plastic case nowadays so very little RF screening.

    ofcourse the acid test would be to turn the TV's mains power off (at the
    wall)
    that would answer your question now wouldn't it!

    mike

    "djc" <> wrote in message
    > would an access point (802.11g or a) sitting on top of a big 40" tube tv
    > have interference problems? Its cable tv of course, no antenna's, that I

    am
    > aware of.
    >
    > I know, its probably a silly question. But I don't know so I have to ask.
    >
    > any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    ---

    mike, Sep 19, 2004