    you reply soon i hope

    Warp Won
    , Feb 27, 2008

  2. David Guest

    www.microsoft.com/mcp

    David, Feb 27, 2008

  3. CBIC Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.
    >
    > i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
    > so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
    > sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?
    >
    > you reply soon i hope
    >
    > Warp Won

    This has to be Rowdy.
    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.
    >>
    >> i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
    >> so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
    >> sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?
    >>
    >> you reply soon i hope
    >>
    >> Warp Won

    > This has to be Rowdy.

    The scary thought is that it might not be.
    Bill Hileman, Feb 27, 2008
  5. Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bill Hileman" <> say in

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.
    >>>
    >>> i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
    >>> so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when
    >>> next sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?
    >>>
    >>> you reply soon i hope
    >>>
    >>> Warp Won

    >> This has to be Rowdy.

    > The scary thought is that it might not be.

    I was thinking it might be Con

    - But what about being the early WORM ???
    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  6. PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 05:28:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >Hello,

    herro

    >i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.
    >
    >i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
    >so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
    >sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

    solly, no nothing bout usa.
    pweeeeez cum Uk and go to 'Too Ting uni'.
    Vely gud.

    --
    Ting Tong (fwiends call me ping pong)
    PAJ, Feb 27, 2008
  7. Guest

    On Feb 27, 2:11 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > Hello,

    > > i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.

    > > i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
    > > so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
    > > sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

    > > you reply soon i hope

    > > Warp Won

    > This has to be Rowdy.

    ???
    , Feb 27, 2008
  8. Guest

    On Feb 27, 3:36 pm, PAJ <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 05:28:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    > >Hello,

    > herro
    >
    > >i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.

    > >i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
    > >so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
    > >sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

    > solly, no nothing bout usa.
    > pweeeeez cum Uk and go to 'Too Ting uni'.
    > Vely gud.
    >
    > --
    > Ting Tong (fwiends call me ping pong)

    u not nice man
    , Feb 27, 2008
  9. Guest

    On Feb 27, 1:36 pm, "David" <> wrote:
    > www.microsoft.com/mcp
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > > Hello,

    > > i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.

    > > i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
    > > so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
    > > sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

    > > you reply soon i hope

    > > Warp Won

    i want mcse not mcp thank u
    , Feb 27, 2008
  10. CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "Bill Hileman" <> say in
    >
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> This has to be Rowdy.

    >> The scary thought is that it might not be.
    >>

    > I was thinking it might be Con

    That was my second guess.
    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008
  11. PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:54:09 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >On Feb 27, 3:36 pm, PAJ <> wrote:
    >> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 05:28:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >> >Hello,

    >> herro
    >>
    >> >i am Warp Won, but my friends as a joke call me Warp To.

    >> >i am now in America and with my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, we do MCSE.
    >> >so, wot papers do i need to write and which 1 i do 1st? also when next
    >> >sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

    >> solly, no nothing bout usa.
    >> pweeeeez cum Uk and go to 'Too Ting uni'.
    >> Vely gud.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ting Tong (fwiends call me ping pong)

    >u not nice man

    Ting Tong no man. Ting Tong ladyboy.
    PAJ, Feb 27, 2008
  12. Bill Hileman Guest

    "PAJ" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:54:09 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >>> herro

    >>> solly, no nothing bout usa.
    >>> pweeeeez cum Uk and go to 'Too Ting uni'.
    >>> Vely gud.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Ting Tong (fwiends call me ping pong)

    >>u not nice man

    > Ting Tong no man. Ting Tong ladyboy.

    <shudder>
    Bill Hileman, Feb 27, 2008
  13. Guest

    On Feb 27, 5:09 pm, PAJ <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:54:09 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    > >> herro

    > >> solly, no nothing bout usa.
    > >> pweeeeez cum Uk and go to 'Too Ting uni'.
    > >> Vely gud.

    > >> --
    > >> Ting Tong (fwiends call me ping pong)

    > >u not nice man

    > Ting Tong no man. Ting Tong ladyboy.

    u r silly little man and u smell funny hee,hee,hee bad man no help u r
    , Feb 27, 2008
  14. kpg* Guest

    wrote in

    > u r silly little man and u smell funny hee,hee,hee bad man no help u r

    Would you say he stinks?
    kpg*, Feb 27, 2008
  15. Guest

    On Feb 27, 6:14 pm, "kpg*" <> wrote:
    > wrote innews::
    >
    > > u r silly little man and u smell funny hee,hee,hee bad man no help u r

    > Would you say he stinks?

    he not nice man 2 me and no help he bad
    , Feb 27, 2008
  16. PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:56:23 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >On Feb 27, 5:09 pm, PAJ <> wrote:

    >> >u not nice man

    >> Ting Tong no man. Ting Tong ladyboy.

    >u r silly little man and u smell funny hee,hee,hee bad man no help u r

    Ting Tong only twy to pleaze u. pweeeeez giv Ting Tong nuvver chance.
    pweeeeez!!
    PAJ, Feb 27, 2008
  17. CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > wrote in
    >
    >> u r silly little man and u smell funny hee,hee,hee bad man no help u r

    > Would you say he stinks?

    And would you suggest he shut up? Also, please let us know if there was any
    kicking involved with, oh I don't know, a household pet that may now require
    a medical procedure.
    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008
  18. PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:50:33 -0600, "CBIC" <>
    wrote:

    >"kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote in
    >>
    >>> u r silly little man and u smell funny hee,hee,hee bad man no help u r

    >> Would you say he stinks?
    >>

    >And would you suggest he shut up?

    You can be as suggestive as you want. It will not get you anywhere.
    PAJ, Feb 27, 2008
  19. wrote in news:bf9886e9-e813-4802-a061-
    :

    > i want mcse not mcp thank u

    Did you even go to that link?
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 27, 2008
  20. Guest

    On Feb 27, 6:50 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:Xns9A517C759746Bipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...> wrote in

    > >> u r silly little man and u smell funny hee,hee,hee bad man no help u r

    > > Would you say he stinks?

    > And would you suggest he shut up? Also, please let us know if there was any
    > kicking involved with, oh I don't know, a household pet that may now require
    > a medical procedure.

    u ppl r crazy! i go back to library to study more. it has lots of
    books and big windows 2
    , Feb 27, 2008