    problem) and other thing I am worried about is that this is made in
    china! so please let me know what to do. with thanks.

    Rajesh Vagadia
    Rajesh Vagadia, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Rajesh Vagadia

    angler Guest

    Hi Rajesh,
    I bought this model a few months ago and I find it brilliant. When used
    at the best resolution you can print great pictures at A4 size. The
    Schneider lens is one of the best I have ever used. The prices have come
    down a lot in the last few months and I reckon you should find it at £200 or
    even less.
    Get a larger MMD card for it and some rechargeable batteries and your
    on a winner.
    Hope this is of some help. Jim.
    "Rajesh Vagadia" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > I am Rajesh. I am want to buy digital camera. the every requirement is
    > satisfied in Kodak DX 6340 model. I am professional user, so will it
    > be worth to buy this model. The specification of the camera satisfy my
    > requirement, but I am not aware about after purchase problem (hidden
    > problem) and other thing I am worried about is that this is made in
    > china! so please let me know what to do. with thanks.
    >
    > Rajesh Vagadia

    ---
    angler, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Rajesh Vagadia

    BooBoo Guest

    When I was doing my research for a new camera I went to
    www.stevesdigicam.com and found it informative.

    BooBoo, Nov 22, 2003