    relevant area of study. You will surely not want to miss it!!

    http://www.it-techexperts.com/CISCO/CCSP/CCSP.asp
    , Apr 27, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Tremendous material on network security, firewall technologies and
    > Cisco PIX firewall is available to enhance your knowledge in the
    > relevant area of study. You will surely not want to miss it!!
    >

    > http://www.shit.com/CISCO/CCSP/CCSP.asp

    Hey you fucking doofus, where do you get all those squiggly lines?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 27, 2007

  3. Mara Guest

    On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:13:03 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >Hey you fucking doofus, where do you get all those squiggly lines?

    Well, look at the bright side. Your reply proved that my gmail filter in Agent
    works, as I didn't see the original.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Apr 27, 2007
  4. On or about Friday 27 Apr 2007 1:04 pm, Mara issued this message:

    > On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:13:03 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>Hey you fucking doofus, where do you get all those squiggly lines?

    > Well, look at the bright side. Your reply proved that my gmail filter in Agent
    > works, as I didn't see the original.

    There's a growing tendency in some groups, of people filtering gmail &
    googlegroups users. Some are even filtering Outhouse Excess users too. It
    certainly cuts the sig to noise ratio down.

    --
    M$ Fista, or as it's now known ME-II
    Install Fista in TWO minutes!
    William Poaster, Apr 27, 2007
  5. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-27, William Poaster <> wrote:
    > On or about Friday 27 Apr 2007 1:04 pm, Mara issued this message:
    >
    >> On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:13:03 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>>Hey you fucking doofus, where do you get all those squiggly lines?

    >> Well, look at the bright side. Your reply proved that my gmail filter in Agent
    >> works, as I didn't see the original.

    > There's a growing tendency in some groups, of people filtering gmail &
    > googlegroups users. Some are even filtering Outhouse Excess users too. It
    > certainly cuts the sig to noise ratio down.

    The original post didn't make it past Individual.net's spam filters; being
    mult-posted to several groups at the same time would have that result.
    Other NSPs may well have similar measures in place.

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 27, 2007