Worth a second look

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mark, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Mark, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Mark

    trout Guest

    Mark wrote:

    > This looks awsome! Finally I can ditch Microsoft IE
    >
    > http://www.mozilla.org/products/

    "Finally"?
    --
    "Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

    trout, Nov 6, 2004

  3. Mark

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Mark wrote:
    >
    >> This looks awsome! Finally I can ditch Microsoft IE
    >>
    >> http://www.mozilla.org/products/

    >"Finally"?

    <sig pasted back in, cuz my sooperior compliant reader automagically removed it like
    it was supposed to>

    >--
    >"Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

    You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would run away from the
    high parts toward the low parts, making the earth flat again.
    Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

    Shel-hed, Nov 6, 2004
  4. Mark

    WormWood Guest

    "Shel-hed" <> wrote in message
    | On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote in
    | 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    |
    | >Mark wrote:
    | >
    | >> This looks awsome! Finally I can ditch Microsoft IE
    | >>
    | >> http://www.mozilla.org/products/
    | >
    | >"Finally"?
    |
    | <sig pasted back in, cuz my sooperior compliant reader automagically
    removed it like
    | it was supposed to>
    |
    | >--
    | >"Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"
    |
    | You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
    run away from the
    | high parts toward the low parts, making the earth flat again.
    | Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

    That is correct, and NZ and OZ would be buried 'neath the whole
    stinking, oozing mess.

    WormWood, Nov 6, 2004
  5. Mark

    trout Guest

    Shel-hed wrote:

    > On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >> "Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

    > You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
    > run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
    > flat again.
    > Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

    Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
    the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
    later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.
    --
    "I read it on the Interweb, so I know that it's true."

    trout, Nov 6, 2004
  6. trout wrote:
    > Shel-hed wrote:
    >

    >>On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote in
    >>24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>>"Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

    >>You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
    >>run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
    >>flat again.
    >>Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

    > Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
    > the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
    > later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

    And there I was thinking its because I left the plug in the bath.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Nov 6, 2004
  7. On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:54:25 -0800, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    trout gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a banana
    jammed up its ass, and uttered the following deranged nonsense:

    > Shel-hed wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> "Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

    >> You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
    >> run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
    >> flat again.
    >> Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

    > Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
    > the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
    > later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

    Magnetic rays don't affect me, 'cuz I'm wearing my tin-foil beanie.
    (as well as my underpants over my head)

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!! The staff of life!!

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 6, 2004
  8. Mark

    ziggy Guest

    Brian H¹© <> Only went and said.....

    > trout wrote:
    >> Shel-hed wrote:

    >>>You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water
    >>>would run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making
    >>>the earth flat again.
    >>>Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

    >> Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in
    >> place by
    >> the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank
    >> me later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

    > And there I was thinking its because I left the plug in the bath.

    So it was you! Honestly, no regard for the rest of mankind, now go
    and make sure you have let that water out. Or I blame you for it
    all...tsk tsk

    ziggy

    ziggy, Nov 6, 2004
  9. Mark

    Scraggy Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:54:25 -0800, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    > trout gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a banana
    > jammed up its ass, and uttered the following deranged nonsense:
    >
    >> Shel-hed wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote
    >>> in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
    >>> run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
    >>> flat again.
    >>> Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

    >> Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in
    >> place by the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish
    >> (thank me later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

    > Magnetic rays don't affect me, 'cuz I'm wearing my tin-foil beanie.
    > (as well as my underpants over my head)

    That doesn't really work, UNLESS you stick a pencil in each nostril.
    --
    The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to
    arm bears. -- Chris Addison

    Scraggy, Nov 6, 2004
  10. trout wrote:
    > Shel-hed wrote:

    >> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> "Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

    >> You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
    >> run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
    >> flat again.
    >> Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

    > Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
    > the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
    > later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

    Naturally, fish migrate in the opposite direction in the southern
    hemisphere. There is balance. Ommm...

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 6, 2004
  11. Mark

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:54:25 -0800, "trout" <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Shel-hed wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> "Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

    >> You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
    >> run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
    >> flat again.
    >> Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

    > Philistine.

    Naught-pedal flipper flapper.

    > Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
    >the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
    >later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

    So what causes tides, Chowder Man?

    Shel-hed, Nov 7, 2004
  12. Mark

    trout Guest

    Shel-hed wrote:

    > So what causes tides, Chowder Man?

    Fish piss. We all tend to get up in the morning and flush at around
    the same time.
    --
    "Another good reason not to be drinking that stuff."

    trout, Nov 7, 2004
  13. Mark

    WormWood Guest

    "Shel-hed" <> wrote in message
    | On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:54:25 -0800, "trout" <> wrote in
    | 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    |
    | >Shel-hed wrote:
    | >
    | >> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote
    in
    | >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    | >> You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
    | >> run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
    | >> flat again.
    | >> Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]
    | >
    | > Philistine.
    |
    | Naught-pedal flipper flapper.
    |
    | > Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
    | >the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
    | >later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.
    |
    | So what causes tides, Chowder Man?

    Womens' menstrual cycles.

    But only when they all have it at the same time.

    WormWood, Nov 8, 2004