Worst Mozilla Website

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Alan P, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Alan P

    Alan P Guest

    Alan P, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Alan P

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Alan P wrote:

    > Heya all...
    >
    > My friend created a website, http://www.phildonachie.co.uk/ , that *so*
    > doesn't work with Mozilla.
    >
    > Can anyone find a worse website?

    Last point first: No!

    I, umm, could try to find a way to say this nicely but, err, your friend
    is either bent on screwing with your head or a practical dolt when it
    comes to web page design. I could suggest many things such as the W3C
    validator service and about $1,000 of various books on the topic but
    I'm, yawn, tired. Thanks for sharing!!! ;-)

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Alan P

    eveversion4 Guest

    "Alan P" <alan@(nojunkplease)alancode.net> wrote in news:buho96$5ce$1
    @sparta.btinternet.com:

    > Heya all...
    >
    > My friend created a website, http://www.phildonachie.co.uk/ , that *so*
    > doesn't work with Mozilla.
    >
    > Can anyone find a worse website?

    Think that was irritating. How about this website: http://www.newtype-
    usa.com . Talk about completely unMozilla friendly and completely IE
    dependent. I wonder if it does that with Netscape.

    eve
    *************************
    eveversion4

    Remove _DONTSENDMECRAP_ to contact me.
    eveversion4, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Alan P

    Alan P Guest

    "eveversion4" <_DONTSENDMECRAP_> wrote in message
    > "Alan P" <alan@(nojunkplease)alancode.net> wrote in news:buho96$5ce$1
    > @sparta.btinternet.com:
    >
    > > Heya all...
    > >
    > > My friend created a website, http://www.phildonachie.co.uk/ , that *so*
    > > doesn't work with Mozilla.
    > >
    > > Can anyone find a worse website?
    > >

    > Think that was irritating. How about this website: http://www.newtype-
    > usa.com . Talk about completely unMozilla friendly and completely IE
    > dependent. I wonder if it does that with Netscape.
    >
    > eve
    > *************************
    > eveversion4
    >
    > Remove _DONTSENDMECRAP_ to contact me.

    :) I see what you mean

    Running it through DrHTML gave me the following:

    * There are 43 browser support conflicts in your document.
    * There were 17 document structure problems found.
    * There were 16 table structure problems found.
    * HTML parsing errors were detected

    Moral of the story? Check your sites through http://www.doctor-html.com/
    before releasing on web!
    Alan P, Jan 20, 2004
  5. Alan P

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Alan P wrote:

    > "eveversion4" <_DONTSENDMECRAP_> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Alan P" <alan@(nojunkplease)alancode.net> wrote in news:buho96$5ce$1
    >>@sparta.btinternet.com:
    >>

    >>>Heya all...
    >>>
    >>>My friend created a website, http://www.phildonachie.co.uk/ , that *so*
    >>>doesn't work with Mozilla.
    >>>
    >>>Can anyone find a worse website?
    >>>

    >>Think that was irritating. How about this website: http://www.newtype-
    >>usa.com . Talk about completely unMozilla friendly and completely IE
    >>dependent. I wonder if it does that with Netscape.
    >>
    >>eve
    >>*************************
    >>eveversion4
    >>
    >>Remove _DONTSENDMECRAP_ to contact me.

    > :) I see what you mean
    >
    > Running it through DrHTML gave me the following:
    >
    > * There are 43 browser support conflicts in your document.
    > * There were 17 document structure problems found.
    > * There were 16 table structure problems found.
    > * HTML parsing errors were detected
    >
    > Moral of the story? Check your sites through http://www.doctor-html.com/
    > before releasing on web!

    Well, that's pretty funny. That site scrolls off the screen to the
    right. Umm, methinks they need to attend to their own code before
    casting stones.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net