    managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel the exam right now?

    HELP!!!!!

    Regards Pinky
    Pinky, Jul 17, 2006

  2. Experience, experience, experience. That is the key to passing any MS exam.
    Personally, I passed with an 892 using my experience and the MSPress exam kit
    for 70-270.

    If you have the experience and are confident in your knowledge of WinXP,
    you'll do fine.

    =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIEQ=?=, Jul 17, 2006

  3. I used the exam kit fro MS press and studied hard. I passed with a 921. It
    was hard work but worth it. I also played with an old box with xp box on an
    old network to understand the principles.

    =?Utf-8?B?T3V0bGF3Xw==?=, Jul 17, 2006
  4. "Pinky" wrote...
    > Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often referred
    > to as the beast.

    270? Nope, never heard it referred to as "The Beast". 292 numerous times.
    299 a few times. But NEVER 270. In fact 270 is probably the easiest of the
    MCSA exams (you'll find quite a leap in difficulty when you go from the 270
    to the 290... and I won't even mention the 291!).

    > If no one out there has managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel
    > the exam right now?

    Nope, you won't find it too difficult as long as you've put the work in and
    had loads of practise using XP Pro.

    --
    Certifications:
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MOS Master, Security+, Network+, A+
    Darth Windows, Jul 18, 2006
  5. Pinky

    James Guest

    Its one of the easier exams...so you should be ok as long as you know xp
    inside and out

    James, Jul 18, 2006
  6. Pinky

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often referred
    >to as the beast. So with the exam booked for this Saturday and me as nervous
    >as hell, I've just found out that the only way to pass the "beast" is with
    >the help of Transcender!! Well there is no way I can afford Transcender, so
    >can anyone help me with some advice, links, etc? If no one out there has
    >managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel the exam right now?
    >
    >HELP!!!!!
    >
    >Regards Pinky

    What are you some kinda laboratory mouse?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2006
  7. Pinky

    shania

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    hey pinky,why you are worried too much for this simple exam,its not very difficult but if u prepare it by just giving some time your studies,i passed my exam by preparing from self exam engineand got 919 marks,my advise to u is just this,donot take tension and just prepare with full attentions:)
    shania, Jul 19, 2006
  8. Pinky

    Pinky Guest

    What r u a retard?

    Pinky, Jul 19, 2006
  9. Pinky

    Pinky Guest

    Thanks!

    Pinky, Jul 19, 2006
  10. Pinky

    Pinky Guest

    Thanks!

    Pinky, Jul 19, 2006
  11. Pinky

    Pinky Guest

    Thanks!

    Pinky, Jul 19, 2006
  12. Pinky

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Pinky" <> wrote in message
    > What r u a retard?

    I prefer "mentally challenged"
    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2006
  13. Pinky

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Pinky" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks!

    Welcomes!
    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2006
  14. Pinky

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Pinky" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks!

    Welcomes!
    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2006
  15. Pinky

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Pinky" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks!

    Welcomes!
    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2006
  16. Pinky

    Jtyc Guest

    > I prefer "mentally challenged"

    Retarded works to describe the overall mental condition but prefer the
    official description of moron. I like accuracy.
    Jtyc, Jul 19, 2006
  17. Pinky

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> I prefer "mentally challenged"

    > Retarded works to describe the overall mental condition but prefer the
    > official description of moron. I like accuracy.

    Well then spell it right, you moran!

    Sheesh... what an idot.
    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2006
  18. Pinky

    Jtyc Guest

    > Well then spell it right, you moran!
    >
    > Sheesh... what an idot.

    I believe I did. And I'm not an idiot or imbecile, those are both below my
    station. Again, I prefer moron.
    Jtyc, Jul 19, 2006
  19. Pinky

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Sheesh... what an idot.

    > I believe I did. And I'm not an idiot or imbecile, those are both
    > below my station. Again, I prefer moron.

    What a maroon.
    kpg, Jul 19, 2006
  20. Pinky

    Jtyc Guest