    Temporary folder being loaded up. Thanks to all who responded with a
    positive possible solution and not the negativity that I see in this
    newsgroup.
    Dog, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Dog

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Dog wrote:

    > This is in relation to an earlier post and I think I have found the
    > problem with all the stuff about 4700 addresses being added to my
    > temporary folder and also slowing down my computer.
    > In the registry I found a name called IExplorer (not Explorer). After I
    > removed this name from the registry I have had no further problems with
    > the Temporary folder being loaded up. Thanks to all who responded with a
    > positive possible solution and not the negativity that I see in this
    > newsgroup.

    This use to be a fine NG until one day a *clown* squatted in the NG and
    brought her negative baggage and destroyed it.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 14, 2005

  3. Duane Arnold wrote:
    > Dog wrote:
    >

    >>This is in relation to an earlier post and I think I have found the
    >>problem with all the stuff about 4700 addresses being added to my
    >>temporary folder and also slowing down my computer.
    >> In the registry I found a name called IExplorer (not Explorer). After I
    >>removed this name from the registry I have had no further problems with
    >>the Temporary folder being loaded up. Thanks to all who responded with a
    >>positive possible solution and not the negativity that I see in this
    >>newsgroup.

    > This use to be a fine NG until one day a *clown* squatted in the NG and
    > brought her negative baggage and destroyed it.
    >
    > Duane :)

    If everyone(including myself)would refrain from responding to "it",it
    will just fade away after a while.......
    -max
    What's in a Name?, Jun 14, 2005
  4. Dog

    Duane Arnold Guest

    > If everyone(including myself)would refrain from responding to "it",it
    > will just fade away after a while.......

    The only way the child lunatic *clown* is going to fade away is if she gets
    her medication when she checks-in to a 4 x 4 padded cell at the asylum or a
    tree fell on the lunatic and crushed her as the piss-ant/snake with her
    Stellitos on crawled under the tree.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 16, 2005
  5. Re: leatherdyke pornstar wearing black stockings getting fucked

    What's in a Name?, <>, the over-exposed, porked-up
    **** juice, and buyer of old horses and dead animals, blurted:

    --
    Dirty Dictionary:

    tonsil hockey : n. Kissing; spit swapping. As in: 'Fancy a game of tonsil
    hockey?'
    What's in a Name?, Jun 16, 2005
  6. Dog

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Is it normal to be this sensitive?

    Duane Arnold, <>, the stunted, stupid gooseberry, and very
    fat, unpaid employee who voluntarily committed to working for 30 years in
    exchange for a discarded, half-chewed hamburger, strained out:

    --
    Dirty Dictionary:

    chapel hat pegs sim. To describe large, erect nipples; as in 'Phoarr! She
    had nipples like chapel hat pegs'. Also pygmies' cocks; Scammel wheel nuts.
    Duane Arnold, Jun 16, 2005
  7. Dog

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Is it normal for you to do what you do? You need to be locked-up is the bottom line K-Nut ;-)

    That will be after you take a Prozac before you shave your ****** in the 4
    by 4 cell so that you won't hurt yourself.

    What do you do K-Clown? Do you sit there like some kind of an octopus and a
    bug with 20 eyes and eight arms hanging on these NG(s) with baited breath
    waiting for a response as your 20 eyes are glued to the monitors?

    *D* ;-)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 16, 2005