World Wide Internet TV... real deal or cheat?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sigi Rindler, Nov 3, 2005.

  1. Sigi Rindler

    Sigi Rindler Guest

    I found "Turn your PC into a Super TV in 2 Minutes! (Unlimited Access to
    3000+ movie, news, sports and music channels) for $29.95. if you sign up by
    midnight!

    Has anybody ever heard about "inKine Global" and "TVolution"?

    http://www.inklineglobal.com/adsales/blinkads_affiliates/tvo_affiliates_tvo.html

    It's tempting, but I smell rat for various reasons. This outlet might just
    sell something which can be had for free anyway.

    World Wide Internet TV

    http://wwitv.com/

    Any thoughts about this one?

    Sigi Rindler, Nov 3, 2005

  2. Sigi Rindler

    Trax Guest

    "Sigi Rindler" <-net.ne.jp> wrote:

    |>I found "Turn your PC into a Super TV in 2 Minutes! (Unlimited Access to
    |>3000+ movie, news, sports and music channels) for $29.95. if you sign up by
    |>midnight!
    |>
    |>Has anybody ever heard about "inKine Global" and "TVolution"?
    |>
    |>http://www.inklineglobal.com/adsales/blinkads_affiliates/tvo_affiliates_tvo.html

    Link'd from http://www.mistered.us/wwwboard/messages/12562.shtml
    "Julian, Thanks for the info. I downloaded TVolution from the site
    you sent. It seemed to check out with no virus or adware so I
    installed it. It is absolutely underwhelming and I uninstalled it.
    It has pic about 4 X 6 inches and though there are a number of
    channels you can get by streaming video, none looked at all
    promising. I felt it was not worth the time or effort. "

    Like http://www.tvexe.com/ ?

    --
    Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far
    http://tinyurl.com/auyjl

    Trax, Nov 3, 2005

  3. Sigi Rindler

    Trax Guest

    Trax <> wrote:

    |>Like http://www.tvexe.com/ ?

    Just tried this myself. It's only an executable, so no installation is
    required. But it requires ActiveX to be enabled, I went no further.

    While free, there is a one time $25 (US) fee for full use.

    Trax, Nov 3, 2005
  4. Sigi Rindler

    SgtMinor Guest

    Sigi Rindler wrote:
    > I found "Turn your PC into a Super TV in 2 Minutes! (Unlimited Access to
    > 3000+ movie, news, sports and music channels) for $29.95. if you sign up by
    > midnight!
    >

    > Has anybody ever heard about "inKine Global" and "TVolution"?
    >

    > http://www.inklineglobal.com/adsales/blinkads_affiliates/tvo_affiliates_tvo.html
    >

    > It's tempting, but I smell rat for various reasons. This outlet might just
    > sell something which can be had for free anyway.
    >

    > World Wide Internet TV
    >
    > http://wwitv.com/
    >

    > Any thoughts about this one?

    Don't know about that one but this one has over 1,000 channels, free:
    http://mediahopper.com/portal.htm

    SgtMinor, Nov 3, 2005
  5. Sigi Rindler

    Sigi Rindler Guest