    analog ones are preferred. I am grateful for any hint.

    Thanks,
    Murgi

    Murgi, Nov 7, 2007

  2. Murgi

    thanatoid Guest

    Murgi <-net.ne.jp> wrote in
    news::

    > I am looking for a program that shows 4 or more clocks side
    > by side. Example: London – Tokyo – Los Angeles – New York.
    >
    > I have to call these places frequently and need to check
    > before I wake somebody up in the middle of the night.
    > Digital clocks are OK, but analog ones are preferred. I am
    > grateful for any hint.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Murgi

    Google for "clock freeware" (or "software") and/or "time
    synchronizer". I can't remember the site, but I recently saw a
    program JUST like that, with several clocks that display times
    in different places around the world. I can NOT remember the
    site or the name of the program, SORRY!

    Or you could run several instances of ONE clock program, but
    you'd have to find one that allows you to CHANGE the time zone
    permanently and not just show YOUR computer's time.

    There is an AMAZING amount of clock and time synchronizer
    software out there. And hundreds of free/shareware sites.

    thanatoid, Nov 7, 2007

  3. Murgi

    samuel Guest

    Murgi <-net.ne.jp> wrote in

    > I am looking for a program that shows 4 or more clocks side by
    > side. Example: London – Tokyo – Los Angeles – New York.
    >
    > I have to call these places frequently and need to check
    > before I wake somebody up in the middle of the night. Digital
    > clocks are OK, but analog ones are preferred. I am grateful
    > for any hint.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Murgi

    > Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----